SCIENCE-BASED MENTAL WELLNESS
Dr. Lorrie Fisher PhD, MFT, BCN, NBCFCH
Accelerated Online Therapies
Robert wrote and produced this video in High School to tell others about his success with neurofeedback for ADHD.
Take Robert's ADHD Test
1. Are simple tasks emotionally overwhelming? Does it seem like they will never end?
2. Is it hard to pick out a conversation from all the other noises and activities going on?
3. Do you have trouble connecting to people (making friends) because you miss so much of what is being said that people think you're strange? Does this make you feel anxious around people?
4. Do your moods change a lot during a day?
5. Does it seem like what feels good is good? Do your choices disappoint or hurt other people (and you)?
6. Can you only focus on the things you love? Do you often lose focus even on a test?
7. Do you lie a lot because you ALWAYS forget something and don't want to get in trouble or disappoint people?
8. Is it almost impossible to do something before you have to? Do you tend to work out of fear?
9. Do you find that the thing you're doing and the thing you're thinking about are rarely the same thing?
10. Do people often come at you with reminders, lists, and help getting ready?
If you answered "yes" to more than half of these questions, then it's likely that you would be diagnosed with ADHD. Other conditions can cause anxiety, loss of focus, or even panic and PTSD, but these questions, as a group, describe the ADHD experience.
(c)2013 Fisher Behavior. All rights reserved.
This button will send an email to Dr. Fisher.
You may also choose to text to 310.703.7449 to set your free consultation.
Loss of self-esteem
Bad eating habits
Inpatient treatment costs
Statistics reveal that people with ADD or ADHD suffer more, fail more, and self-medicate more. They also have more unwanted pregnancies, car crashes, unemployment, and suicides than the general population.
What statistics don't reveal is the heartache in families that lose years (even decades) of what could be happy, loving, relationships to lies, failures, arguments, and anger.